Bobby Soles Propeller is Palm Beach County’s premier marine propulsion machine shop and fabrication facility. We specialize in propeller shafting and strut and rudder fabrication and repair. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality product, and the greatest level of support. Our expertise and experience allows us to assist customers from the design stage all the way through the installation of our products.
Over the years we have developed the necessary processes to ensure our products meet our customers standards for strict adherence to ISO standards. Every job is measured, documented, and verified by two members of our management team before the work leaves our shop.
Bobby Soles Propeller Machine Shop specializes in the custom fabrication, repair, and straightening of propeller shafts and our services include and are not limited to:
- Fitting/lapping props and couplings
- Low tolerance shaft straightening up to 5 ” diameter and 25′ in length
- Detailed Reporting on all shaft repairs
- “Cladding” – Welding build up and turn down
- Thread and keyway repair
- Propeller boring and keying
- Fabricate and/or repair most style rudders
- Steering system fabrication
- Fabricate marine specialty parts to specification
- In blade rudder post straightening
- Strut repair and bearing replacement
- Brass, nylon, composite, and Thordon rudder bushings to specifications
- Machining of cutless, composite, Thordon, and, friction free propeller shaft bearings
- Couplings and coupling bolts
See more of our work below.